Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool
All opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not reflect those of BIET Jhansi students and employees,staff,or any official whatsoever, colleagues, family or friends.I express my opinions as a free citizen of a democracy exercising my Fundamental Right of speech. The intention of this blog is merely to air my views and opinions (and sometimes, frustration) and is not intended to insult, instigate,disgrace or hurt anyone(body,organisation or institution). Anyone is free to disagree with any or all of my views and can express them here or elsewhere. Any civil dialogue that is not unreasonably hurtful is welcome. I, however, reserve the right to delete any comment without any reason or warning.No content of this blog will in any way be a violation UNDER IPC Sections 506 and 295A .Legal issues if any will be ristricted to the MEERUT jurisdiction only.This blog/web space is in the process of being copyrighted to safegaurd my interests erstwhile this be considered to be under the creative commons commercial INDIA License.This space resorts to politically and ethically correct statements, complying with the spirit of blogging .This is an opinion medium, not a reporting medium and hence should not be IN ANY CASE BE TAKEN AS A FUNCTION OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA.The blog complies with the NAAVI guidelines. Thank you, MANOJ SINGH RANA

Thursday, July 1, 2010

From Me To Her

Here is my my first non-technical post

I don’t have to be your first kiss.
I kinda just want to be your last one.

Every now and then, three little words come out.
No, not I love you and no, not I hate you.
But, I miss you.
And for a second, I can’t stand myself.
Because I know you never thought about me.
As much as I still think about you.

i love how our personalities match
how we can talk for hours about anything and everything
how we can sit in silence comfortably
how we can be ourselves 100%
how we don't need to be together every second
but also love it when we get that chance
there's no attraction stronger than the invisible force
that pulls your lips to mine and neither of us can resist!

I love that you get cold when it's 43 degrees out.
I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich.
I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts.
I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.
And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

You... complete me!


And the best one:
Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.




Hope you will like it.

1 comment:

  1. bhai mein sincerly kahun Awesome... i loved it
    kya mast likha hai..??

    ReplyDelete

Comments Section